What are the reasons for the damage of the car air-conditioning compressor
After the Ching Ming Festival, summer is about to usher in, how is the cooling effect of your car’s air conditioner? What are the general failures of automobile air-conditioning compressors? Today I would like to share with you two failures of automobile air-conditioning compressors.ZHONGCHENG
After the Ching Ming Festival, summer is about to usher in, how is the cooling effect of your car’s air conditioner? What are the general failures of automobile air-conditioning compressors? Today I would like to share with you two failures of automobile air-conditioning compressors.
1. It is said that there is an 18-year-old car that has traveled a total of 30,000 kilometers. Today, I went out to play on Ching Ming Festival. Turned on the air conditioner. After driving for a while at the beginning of cooling, I heard a squeaking sound, and then I saw the air under the front hood. Smoke, and then the red battery indicator on the dashboard lights up. Later, after opening the hood, the belt was found to be broken. Later, after the inspection by the maintenance master, it was said that the air conditioner compressor was locked, causing the belt to break! Think about it, it’s okay to not turn on the air conditioner at the beginning. This problem occurred after a few minutes after turning on the air conditioner. It must be related to the air conditioner! (This is the first time the air conditioner has been turned on this year)
2. There is another car, which is also a new car. It was just picked up when the winter entered, and after a few days, it rear-ended another car. The front bumper of this car, the condenser was injured and damaged, and the air-conditioning refrigerant leaked. Because it is winter, it is repaired. In the process, the repair shop replaced a new condenser and suppressed the experiment, but because it was winter, the temperature was too low and the car air-conditioning refrigerant was not charged. This has not been used for almost half a year, and it is not summer. I am going to charge it with refrigerant. The air conditioner was used, and the repair shop informed that the air conditioner compressor was broken! The owner said: shouldn't it, my car is only a year old, why is the air-conditioning compressor broken?
What causes the "new" compressor to be so prone to problems?
1. If the car causes refrigerant leakage due to various reasons, there is no refrigerant inside the compressor, which will increase the wear of the compressor, which will form a hidden danger. The final result is that the air-conditioning compressor locks up! Air-conditioning refrigerants are also oily, which will also play a role in lubricating the compressor. Experiments have shown that if there is no refrigerant in the inverter air-conditioning compressor, the compressor is more likely to be damaged!
2. When the heater is turned on in winter, the air conditioner may have been working with it, but I didn't notice it! As we all know, the front windshield is prone to fogging in winter, and sometimes air conditioners are used for defrosting in winter. Now many models will automatically turn on the air conditioner when blowing the glass. If it is in winter, when the glass is first blown, it may be air-conditioned when using warm air. Has been working, does this greatly reduce the service life of the compressor!
3. At present, many new cars have various air conditioning control methods. Many cars use wire-wound transmission instead of a direct power-off switch. It is a signal transmitted to the computer, and the computer analyzes the signal to make a decision. This transmission One disadvantage of the method is that the switch cannot be used frequently, which will cause the response to be too slow, and the signal cannot be accurately analyzed! Just like the phone crashes, the operation speed is too fast and it may get stuck! Because the computer receives the signal and analyzes the signal to make a decision, there is a process, so sometimes you watch the air conditioner Ac turn off, maybe the compressor is still working, if you don’t know it, it may be working all the time, and it will be out after a long time. problem!
4. Of course, the air conditioner pressure is too high, and the fan heat dissipation problem will cause the air conditioner compressor to be damaged in advance, but the above three reasons are that new cars often appear, so we must be cautious!
The above four reasons are the ultimate cause of compressor damage, especially the first three are mainly for new models in recent years. Of course, the compressor itself cannot be ruled out. You must pay attention when driving! If you want to inquire more about the related knowledge of automobile air-conditioning compressor failure, please feel free to contact us. We Suzhou ZONCEN New Energy Technology Co. Ltd can provide you with exclusive professional services.
What is the working principle of the automobile air conditioner compressor2021-04-08
What is the effect of car air conditioning compressor2021-04-08
How to replace the car air conditioner compressor2021-04-08